A student's academic history is contained in a transcript, which is maintained by the Office of the University Registrar.

Official transcripts are issued upon the written request of the student, carry the seal of the Office of the University Registrar, and are usually sent directly to another educational institution, a potential employer or other approved third party. For transcript request information, please go to the Office of the University Registrar's Transcript and Diploma Services.

Official transcripts may also be issued directly to the student but will be identified with information that will indicate to the reader (whether a potential employer or another educational institution) that it was so issued.