Business Basics Certificate
- Open only to non-matriculated students.
- Explore foundation courses that will apply toward B.B.A. if matriculated into this degree program.
- Five courses are required (three of these courses must be taken at Temple University):
Course List Code Title Credit Hours ENG 0802 Analytical Reading and Writing 1 4 HRM 1101 Leadership and Organizational Management 3 LGLS 1101 Legal Environment of Business 3 STAT 1001 Quantitative Methods for Business I 1 3 ACCT 2101 Financial Accounting 1 3 Total Credit Hours 16 1
Prior to enrolling in English, Statistics, and Accounting, students must receive placement assessment or take placement testing and may need to complete additional English or Math review courses if indicated by placement test results.
- A minimum grade of C in each course is required.
- The certificate will be awarded upon satisfactory completion of all required courses.
- Business Basics classes can be taken 100% online.