Management Information Systems Certificate
- Open to non-business students.
- Learn to identify, select, and evaluate technology solutions for business problems.
- Become a knowledgeable user of IT and the person in the organization who can successfully interact with technology professionals.
- Three courses required (all courses must be taken at Temple University):
Course List Code Title Credit Hours Required Courses MIS 2101 Digital Systems 3 MIS 2502 Data and Analytics 3 Elective Select one of the following: 3 Data Science Honors Data Science Cloud Architecture Digital Design and Innovation Strategic Management of Information Technology Information Systems Innovation Internet Enabled Supply Chains Social Media Innovation Total Credit Hours 9
- A grade point average of 2.0 in the certificate is required, including a minimum grade of C in each course.
- Courses cannot be used to meet certificate requirements if already used to meet the requirements for a major or a different minor or certificate.
Interested students should discuss with their home college advisors how the courses in the certificate will fit into their overall degree plan and are strongly encouraged to declare the certificate early in their academic career.