Corporate Compliance & Regulatory Policy Minor
- Open to Business and Non-Business students
- Designed to expose students to a practical law-related field in which they can use their legal training with or without a graduate degree and in which they can find professional opportunities in numerous industries.
- All students in the Fox School are required to take the two prerequisite courses. An additional four courses are required for the minor.
- The requirements for the minor are:
Course List Code Title Credit Hours Prerequisite Courses 1 LGLS 1101 Legal Environment of Business 3 or LGLS 1901 Honors Legal Environment of Business HRM 1101 Leadership and Organizational Management 3 or HRM 1901 Honors Leadership and Organizational Management Required Courses LGLS 3501 Introduction to Corporate Compliance 3 LGLS 3521 Corporate Governance 3 Electives Select two of the following: 6 Environmental Law and Sustainability Technology, Privacy and Intellectual Property Law Detecting Financial Crimes Legal and Policy Issues in the Workplace Legal Aspects of Global Business Total Credit Hours 18 1
Minimum grade of C is required in all prerequisites.
- All courses required for the minor must be taken at Temple University. Residency excludes the prerequisite courses.
- A grade point average of 2.0 in the minor is required as well as a minimum grade of C- in each course, unless otherwise specified.
- Courses cannot be used to meet minor requirements if already used to meet the requirements for a major or a different minor or certificate.
- Courses for the minor must be completed prior to graduation; if completed, the minor will be recorded on the final transcript upon graduation.
- To declare or rescind this minor, visit the Fox School of Business and Management.
Interested students should discuss with their home college advisors how the courses in the minor will fit into their overall degree plan and are strongly encouraged to declare the minor early in their academic career.