- Open only to business students.
- Provides Fox students an opportunity to augment their major by adding skills to support a career strategy associated with skills and expertise of selling and customer relationship management.
- Two courses are prerequisites for this minor:
Course List Code Title Credit Hours HRM 1101 Leadership and Organizational Management 1 3 MKTG 2101 Marketing Management 2 3 Total Credit Hours 6 1
A minimum grade of C- is required in HRM 1101.
A minimum grade of C is required in MKTG 2101.
- Four courses are required (three of these must be taken at Temple University):
Course List Code Title Credit Hours MKTG 3504 Sales and Sales Management 3 MKTG 3507 Direct Marketing 3 or MKTG 3512 Professional Selling HRM 3501 Power, Influence and Negotiation 3 Select one of the following: 3 Leading People at Work Communicating in Organizations Leadership in the 21st Centuryor HRM 3904 Honors, The Leadership Experience: Leading Yourself, Leading Change, Leading Communities Total Credit Hours 12
- Courses cannot be used to meet minor requirements if already used to meet the requirements for a major or a different minor or certificate.
- Marketing majors who declare the Sales Minor will complete MKTG 3507 or MKTG 3512 as well as two other Marketing electives for the Marketing major.
- Business Management majors who declare the Sales Minor will complete:
Course List Code Title Credit Hours MKTG 3504 Sales and Sales Management 3 MKTG 3512 Professional Selling 3 HRM 3504 Leadership in the 21st Century 3 Select one of the following: 3 HR Metrics: Using Data, Scorecards and Dashboards to Drive Business Performance Labor Relations: Strategy and Practice Engagement Management Conflict and Communication Mediation: Principles and Practice Facilitating Group Decision-Making Total Credit Hours 12
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.0 in the minor is required, as well as a minimum grade of C- in each course unless otherwise specified.
- Courses for the minor must be completed prior to graduation; if completed, the minor will be recorded on the final transcript upon graduation.
- To declare or rescind this minor, visit the Fox School of Business and Management.