Business Plus Certificate
- Open only to non-matriculated students.
- Explore foundation courses that will apply toward B.B.A. if matriculated into this degree program.
- Five courses required (three of these must be taken at Temple University):
Course List Code Title Credit Hours ECON 1101 Macroeconomic Principles 1 3 ECON 1102 Microeconomic Principles 1 3 ACCT 2102 Managerial Accounting 2 3 MKTG 2101 Marketing Management 2 3 RMI 2101 Introduction to Risk Management 2 3 Total Credit Hours 15 1
Appropriate math assessment or prerequisite course required prior to enrolling in Economics.
These courses have prerequisites.
- A minimum grade of C in each course is required.
- The certificate will be awarded upon satisfactory completion of all required courses.
- Business Plus courses are available 100% online.