- Open to non-business students only.
- Quantitatively oriented - provides a good foundation for non-business students to facilitate the transition into an M.B.A. program.
- Completion of MATH 1022, STAT 1001, or calculus with a minimum grade of C- is a prerequisite for some courses in this minor.
- Eight courses required (five of these must be taken at Temple University):
Course List Code Title Credit Hours ECON 1101 Macroeconomic Principles 3 ECON 1102 Microeconomic Principles 3 HRM 1101 Leadership and Organizational Management 3 ACCT 2101 Financial Accounting 3 ACCT 2102 Managerial Accounting 3 MKTG 2101 Marketing Management 3 RMI 2101 Introduction to Risk Management 3 STAT 2103 Statistical Business Analytics (or STAT 2101 or MATH 1013) 4 One of the following courses can be substituted for STAT 2103 if required for the student's program: Probability, Statistics & Stochastic Methods Foundations in Statistical Methods Inferential Methods in Psychology Social Statistics Statistical Methods in Sociology Total Credit Hours 25
- A grade point average of 2.0 in the minor is required as well as a minimum grade of C- in each course.
- Courses cannot be used to meet minor requirements if already used to meet the requirements for a major or a different minor or certificate.
- Courses for the minor must be completed prior to graduation; if completed, the minor will be recorded on the final transcript upon graduation.
- To declare or rescind this minor, visit the Fox School of Business and Management.
- Courses are available 100% online.
Interested students should discuss with their home college advisors how the courses in the minor will fit into their overall degree plan and are strongly encouraged to declare the minor early in their academic career.