International Students

Students come to Temple from all over the world. In fact, we have students from more than 100 countries. You're considered an international student if you hold, or will need to obtain, a non-immigrant visa, including a student visa (F-1), or an exchange visitor visa (J-1).

The best way to apply is by using Temple's online application. If you prefer, you may also submit the Common Application.

If you require a student visa, please log-in to the TUportal to submit the I-20 application, financial documents, and passport photo page online so that we can process an I-20 for you as quickly as possible.

Questions can be directed to:

Phone: 215-204-4900

Orientation and Immunizations

For orientation information see International Student and Scholar Services or the International Student Services section under Student Services.

For immunization requirements see Student Health Services.