Earth & Environmental Science
The Department of Earth and Environmental Science offers students the opportunity to study the Earth with a variety of traditional and environmental geology course work. The faculty work closely with students to give a combination of field-based experience and current laboratory and computational techniques. The Department offers B.A. and B.S. degrees in Geology and advises students receiving the B.S. degree in Environmental Science.
Undergraduate Contact Information:
Dr. Nicholas Davatzes, Chair
Beury Hall, Room 307
Dr. Allison Tumarkin-Deratzian, Vice Chair and Faculty Advisor
Beury Hall, Room 308
Dr. Ilya Buynevich, Faculty Advisor, Geology
Beury Hall, Room 313
Dr. David Grandstaff, Faculty Advisor, Environmental Science
Beury Hall, Room 322B
- Earth & Space Science with Teaching, B.S.
- Environmental Professional Training, Certificate
- Environmental Science with Concentration in Applied Ecology, B.S.
- Environmental Science with Concentration in Climate, B.S.
- Environmental Science with Concentration in Environmental Geochemistry, B.S.
- Environmental Science with Concentration in Hydrology, B.S.
- General Science with Teaching, B.S.
- Geology, B.A.
- Geology, B.A./M.Ed.
- Geology, B.S.
- Geology, B.S./M.Ed.
- Geology, Minor
- Natural Sciences, B.A.
- Natural Sciences, B.S.
- Natural Sciences, Minor