Civil & Environmental Engineering
Rominder Suri, Ph.D., P.E.
Chair of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Engineering Building, Room 514
Joseph Coe, Ph.D.
Undergraduate Coordinator of Civil Engineering
Engineering Building, Room 518
Administrative Specialist of Civil and Environmental Engineering Department
Engineering Building, Room 513
The Civil Engineering Program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET, https://www.abet.org.
Goals, Objectives & Design Integration
Graduates will be employed in industries, academia or state and federal government agencies or enter into or complete graduate or professional degree programs. Graduates will use modern engineering techniques, skills, and tools to identify, formulate, and solve civil engineering problems; or design structures or systems considering functionality, safety and cost effectiveness; or evaluate the impact of civil engineering solutions in a global, societal, and environmental context consistent with the principles of sustainable development. Graduates will engage in the professional practice in civil engineering or closely related fields. Graduates will demonstrate an understanding of ethical, societal, and professional responsibility; engage in life-long learning opportunities; and demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills within multidisciplinary teams.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Environmental Engineering Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Environmental Engineering Concentration with Co-op
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with Co-op
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Minor in Environmental Engineering